Wednesday

.The Other Pea In My Pod.

Spotlight: Let Me Introduce You To...
Kristian B. AKA Krissy. We have been close for about 7 years now & i couldnt ask for a better cousin. We are like Salt & Pepper, totally different but go so well together. Every Saturday we got in the car around 1:30 in the afternoon and rode the city until we were worn out. People think we are crazy because u can catch us doing anything from riding with our feet out the window, the music on full blast & most famously singing the songs like we're the only two people on earth. We spend hours in Towson,love Passion Tea Lemonades from Starbucks & go to IHOP every weekend. She is a label whore & is a fashion design major @ Johnson & Wales in RI. Her going to college was the hardest thing for me to deal with and the seperation is still killing me, but the summer is coming & people better be ready. From my home town, meet Krissy.

1 comment:

Kristian said...

I so so so so love you & miss you 2 pieces! lol... the summer can't get here fast enough.. so over being at school... I miss my other half... which is you..duh!