Wednesday

She said look ma no hands
And no darling I don't dance
And, I'm with Roscoe, I'm with Waka
I think i deserve a chance
I'm a bad mothafucka
Go ask some mothafuckas
A young handsome mothafucka
I sling that wood
I just nun chuck em
And, who you wit
And, what's yo name
And, you not hip boo, I'm Wale
And, that D.C. shit I rep all day
And, my eyes red cuz of all that haze
Don't blow my high
Let me shine
Drumma on the beat
Let me take my time
Nigga want beef we can take it outside
Fight for what broad>
These hoes ain't mine
Is you out yo mind
You out yo league
I sweat no bitches
Just sweat out weaves
Wear our tracks
Let me do my thing
I got 16, for this Roscoe thing
But, i'm almost done
Let me get back to it
Whole lotta loud
And a little backwood
Whole lotta money
Big tip I would
I put her on the train
Little engine could, bitch

No comments: