Wednesday



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SNICKERDOODLE.
no matter what you are my sister & I am blessed to have you in my life....
we have SO much between us that I could mention, from the inside jokes that piss ppl off, to our favorite spots to go (shoutout to Pookie!), that.....incredible summer we had lol, and the SONGS (cherish, twista etc) that all have their own meaning & how no would ever understand us....some of this stuff I'm taking to my grave lmao

you've been there for all my secrets, tears, laughs, failures & achievements & I will never forget you for that! i appreciate & love you!!

welcome to the 20 club (haha I say that like I've been there for MONTHS)

ILYWNOED

just some memories:
  • the artscape
  • dip him like a breadstick
  • rock off, shake off & takeover the world
  • psh!
  • club one
  • 10 pc & sweet tea
  • our sarcastic photoshoot in Valentinos
  • SKATEWORKS #dead
  • checkers drive-thru
  • guitar HERO & ryan with that track piece
  • you being a spy @ 6 flags lmfao (thanks tho)
  • THAT ENTIRE SUMMER

No comments: