Friday

.on his feet.


so...as you may have seen me Tweet or FB, i have this fetish with spotting Baltimore dudes on campus...lol

its really weird because I spend so much time with my brothers & homeboys at home that I just memorized the walk...
thats all I go on is when one of them is walking in front of me.
& I always say looking at their feet confirms my assumption.
I think thats sort of a Baltimore thing looking at a guys shoes before giving him the time of day. I never noticed I did it until I came here...
at orientation I was like "Oh he's cute, but not with those Air Forces" or whatever lol.
rude? maybe...but every region has their do's & dont's

my friend used to always say "his shoes dont make the difference" but at this point I just cant get past it...

anywho, I used the pic of Foamposites because they are signature at home & I love love love when a guy has them on!! Especially around here, because they have to be from home, DC, NY or VA which is close enough. At home we call them "dope dealers" or "dopes" & I cant tell you how many times Ive been laughed at for THAT! I think I became addicted because my ex had them in EVERY color, thanks to me...but my Grann always said "Buy a guy shoes & he'll walk outta your life" lol
but whatever...

No comments: