Thursday

.brand new.


Dear Mr. Such & Such,

You are no longer in control of my every move, thought & emotion. I am taking back my source. Saying no to Texts. Calls. Visits. You took every bit of my energy & I've always heard when Im really tired, I'll be finished. Well consider me worn out. I thank you though. Now I refuse to take shit off of any one. Man. Woman. Child. I was once tough & slowly but surely the old me is resurfacing. When you showed face & said those three powerful words, she ran & hid. You better watch out though...because she is BACK. Taking. No. Prisoners. Fuck your feelings & how much "regret" you possess. I couldn't care less that she was nothing like me. {remember I knew that already} I have something for your "sorry"


I

Told

You

So



:this is to no one person...but for every guy who came back...because they always do:

No comments: