Friday

.#1.


There was a time …When I was pretty unsure about Everything regarding you


Didn’t know if you wanted to kiss me Or your lips were just twitching


But I wondered if u felt it too…


No way to know where this is going But I’m ready…


Can’t Officially say were going steady


But you are my apple And I want to take a bite


You May be hard on the outside


But you’re oh so sweet inside


i Love when you say you’re calling just to say Good night


my Apple Good night my Apple


Goodnight My Apple Goodnight


Sometimes I feel like seeing what your doing


But i Feel like I’m getting on your nerves


So I pretend like it don’t bother me


That its been bout a week


Since you’re name was on my caller ID


No way to know where this is going But I’m ready…


Can’t Officially say were going steady


But…You are my apple And I want to take a bite


You may be hard on the outside


But you’re oh so sweet inside


I Love when you say you’re calling just to say Hello My Apple Hello My Apple, Hello


My Apple Hello


Well I hope you don’t get the wrong Idea But i can’t get over you’re loving my dear


And Please don’t take this the wrong way But I mean every word that I say And I just want you to know…


That you are my apple And I want to take a bite


I especially love it When you’re kissing goodnight


You are my apple and I want to take a bite I especially love it when your kissing me goodnight


You are my apple And I want to take a bite


I’m hard on the outside


But I’m oh so sweet inside you Love when you’re calling just to say You’re just saying Hello


My Apple Hello My Apple, Hello My Apple Hello

No comments: